JPP Studios is a true boutique specializing in creative, documentary photography since 2009. I am dedicated to giving you photographs that will touch your heart, make your family joyful & your friends jealous.
My approach is simple: I embrace what makes photography truly special - observing your surroundings, feeling the moment and seeing the light. Although many prefer to talk about how they are creators, I instead like to think that I work best as an observer. No matter how much you plan, the unexpected will always happen and I believe that is where the magic lives.
What I Do Differently
- I'm a firm believer in the personal touch of the DIY aesthetic. From the initial email, all the way to the finished album, everything is done by me.
- Because of this, I do not use a 2nd Photographer. In over 10 years in business, I found that I deliver a stronger & more consistent body of work on my own.
- I am also an unofficial coordinator. I will help with the planning, as most of it surprisingly revolves around photography.
- I am also a firm believer in good communication. I see our relationship as a collaboration & encourage an open dialog in order to deliver the best possible images.
- Have fun! Seriously. That's the secret to great photos.
- Life is full of quirks, humor, subtlety, beauty & emotion. That interests me more than what's trendy or will generate the most social media hits. At the end of the day, it's what will make you cherish your photos forever.