JPP Studios is a true boutique specializing in creative, documentary photography. I am dedicated to giving you photographs that will touch your heart, make your family joyful & your friends jealous.
What I Do Differently
- I have always been inspired by the DIY aesthetic & it's how I run JPP Studios. From the initial email, all the way to the finished album, everything is done by me.
- Because of this, I do not use a 2nd Photographer. In over 10 years in business, I found that I deliver a stronger & more consistent body of work on my own.
- I am also an unofficial coordinator. I will help with the planning, as most of it surprisingly revolves around photography.
- I am a firm believer in good communication. I see our relationship as a collaboration & encourage an open dialog in order to deliver the best possible images.
- I'm all about you enjoying your time. Have fun and the photos will take care of themselves.
- Life is full of quirks, humor, subtlety, fun, beauty & emotion. That interests me more than what's trendy or will generate the most social media hits. At the end of the day, it's what will make you cherish your photos forever.
My approach is simple: I embrace what makes photography truly special - observing your surroundings, feeling the moment and seeing the light. Although many prefer to talk about how they are creators, I instead like to think that I work best as an observer. No matter how much you plan, the unexpected will always happen and I believe that is where the magic lives.